Wax Online Course Super Bundle
Encaustic Wax Super Bundle - Online Courses PLUS Encaustic Materials
This course is a special offer bundle, running from Tuesday 3rd December 2019, for 7-10 days only.
It includes an online course bundle of:
- Paint with an Iron - £100
- Paint with a Stylus - £40
- Learn to Layer with Wax and Dammar - £150
Total Cost of this online course bundle is: £290...
During this short bundle sale in December 2019, I am offering those three courses, bought together at a cost of £180.
In addition to these courses, this bundle includes:
- Monthly wax making sessions. Mine are all in my diary already. First Wednesdays of the month, put them in your diary now, and commit to painting something at least once a month. I will either go live, or post a visual on my page as a reminder.
- Three live calls over Zoom, an online video conferencing facility, on 2nd Wednesdays of the month, in January, February and March. (08/01/2020 / 12/02/202 / 11/03/2020.) Your chance to ask questions, get feedback on what you made the week before, and be held accountable for actually using your encaustic purchases! Times will be confirmed, but to accommodate all time zones, will probably do one morning, one afternoon and one evening. If you can't make the call live, it will be recorded and sent out via e-mail.
- This weeks Free Five Day Online Workshop, made available as an online course for you to refer back to in one easy place.
- Super Bundle of Encaustic Wax Products, including free shipping. Product bundle is ONLY available to people based in the UK.
This will be processed OUTSIDE of this online course platform.
Once you have enrolled in this course, it will trigger a communication between us, for the order and payment of physical products, which will include:
- Wax Blocks x 48 - £60
- Iron - £30
- Stylus - £35
- Stylus Tips x 2 - £10
- A6 Paper x 100 - £7.50
- Stamps x 2 - £18
- Ink Pad - £3.50
- Cards & Envelopes x 20 - £16
Product Cost = £180..
This balance must be made manually via BAC's or Paypal before product is shipped.
**If you order BEFORE 3pm on Friday 6th December, I will refund you any digital tax applied to ensure you pay no more than £360 in total. To explain this in more detail, see the explanation towards the end of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33yf-PBhE8A
Scroll down and view the course content of all four online courses... You can click into each course to see full details of each course.
Julie works with a wide variety of art techniques, but specialises in painting with beeswax, a fascinating medium dating back around 2,000 years. Wax is versatile enough for complete beginners to create beautiful textural artworks, yet also enables experienced artists to create art in an exciting and challenging way. Julie runs encaustic wax workshops in her UK studio, bringing them online enables her to share these beautiful techniques with even more people.