Almost 50% off..... Encaustic Wax Online Course Bundle
Flash Sale Offer - Save £170 and get Free Accountability Calls in Jan, Feb and March 2020...!
This course is a special offer bundle
It includes an online course bundle of:
- Paint with an Iron - £100
- Paint with a Stylus - £40
- Learn to Layer with Wax and Dammar - £150
Individual courses cost: £290.
During this short bundle sale in December 2019, I am offering those three courses, bought together at a cost of £180. (Plus any VAT or Digital Tax. Varies by Country)
In addition this bundle includes these extra bonuses, which will be shared with you via e-mail:
- Monthly wax making sessions. Mine are all in my diary already. First Wednesdays of the month, put them in your diary now, and commit to painting something at least once a month. I will either go live, or post a visual on my page as a reminder.
- Three live calls over Zoom, an online video conferencing facility, on 2nd Wednesdays of the month, in January, February and March. (08/01/2020 / 12/02/202 / 11/03/2020.) Your chance to ask questions, get feedback on what you made the week before, and be held accountable for actually using your encaustic purchases! Times will be confirmed, but to accommodate all time zones, will probably do one morning, one afternoon and one evening. If you can't make the call live, it will be recorded and sent out via e-mail.
- Free Five Day Online Workshop, made available as an online course for you to refer back to in one easy place.
TOTAL VALUE: £350...ALL AVAILABLE DURING THIS SALE FOR £180...
Scroll down and view the course content of all four online courses... You can click into each course to see full details of each course. But ensure you buy the course via the bundle link to get the bundle price!
Julie will help you with encaustic wax supplies if needed. Information on how, is available inside the course, or e-mail [email protected]
Julie works with a wide variety of art techniques, but specialises in painting with beeswax, a fascinating medium dating back around 2,000 years. Wax is versatile enough for complete beginners to create beautiful textural artworks, yet also enables experienced artists to create art in an exciting and challenging way. Julie runs encaustic wax workshops in her UK studio, bringing them online enables her to share these beautiful techniques with even more people.